Vinted Review- the second-hand online shop
Vinted is an online app where you can sell clothes you don’t use anymore giving to them a second life. Vinted created an online community that now has more than 43 million users from 7 different countries (Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Holland and Netherlands). On this platform users can sell second-hand items that fall into any of the following categories:
– women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, footwear and accessories;
– children’s toys, furniture and childcare equipment;
– cosmetics, beauty products and beauty gadgets (except Pro users);
– technological accessories such as headphones, smart watches, phone cases and similar articles;
– household articles such as household textiles, crockery and accessories; or
You can download the app directly from the Apple Store or on Google Play or alternatively use their well planned website.
Sell on Vinted
You can propose the item of clothing on the app in an easy and fast way. The procedure to be followed is this:
- Create an ad for free, taking a picture, adding a description and at the end choosing the price you think is right.
- Once agreed with the buyer, pack the item, print the shipping label and go to the drop-off point. The shipping costs are always borne by the buyer. There are 3 shipping methods available when you sell: with a prepaid label on the app, personalized shipping (depending on the buyer position) and delivery by hand.
- You receive the payment as soon as the buyer confirms that everything is fine.
Buy on Vinted
On Vinted you can explore millions of articles of different brands and choose the one that suits you best. You can do a search using different filters, for example the name of the brand or the range of price you are interested in. You can ask for some information about the article by talking directly with the owner and if you are satisfied you can pay directly on the app choosing the method of payment more convenient for you. The App adds a little commission to the price, to guarantee a refund in case there are problems with the shipping or with the product. In most cases, you will be able to track the package on the conversation screen.
Do it securely
When you pay through Vinted, Purchase Protection is mandatory for your order. This helps ensure secure payments, gives you the right to request a refund and access customer support if necessary. The Purchase Protection has a fixed cost of 0,70 €, plus 5% of the item price. All payments you make on Vinted are encrypted and managed by Mangopay, their security technology allows you to send and receive money securely and reliably. They also use anti-spam tools and predictive analytics to detect suspicious activity and orders. At the same time you have to be able to analyse if an ad is reliable seeing the reviews and the assessments of other customers.
An innovative and functional app, which also helps to reduce waste and that therefore it is also good for the planet. A nice way to earn money selling items you no longer use but that can be useful to other people. Clean out your closet and create your own market with Vinted.